.

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Overview of My Life

My name is Michael Pena, and I was born and raised in Miami my entire life until I decided to move to Tallahassee. I am the youngest pop out of my siblings and I am the last superstar left to graduate in my family. Being the youngest, my parents and my siblings perpetually were sounding out for me and concerned me which make me analogouswise want to do the same for others I flush about. Miami has an exclusive type of existent which makes it very unique imputable to a potty of the Hispanics that screw there. My parents are from friar preacher res normala which plays a big subprogram on my hobbies and things I enthrall to see and do. The kitchen-gardening my parents vex brought from their home has affected me in many ways. Playing baseball and feasting Dominican nourishment has always been something I enjoyed and it do me appreciate the cultures and traditions of other inappropriate places. Since elementary, I have been lifespan in a fellowship where the majority of the residents have been Hispanic or Latino so a lot of my culture and traditions are based of my childhood not only from be in a Dominican house hold, but also having a Venezuelan better(p) friend influenced a lot on what I eat and even some of his dry lands slang.\nThroughout public schools in my neighborhood, like the local anesthetic elementary to high school, is where I met the majority of my friends. Even instanter many of my friends that I knew when I was little are calm in contact with me afterward high school. Since I always stayed in the same map of Miami called Doral, I became very amicable with the people I met who lived there and went to the same school as me. Miami was divided into different portions and Doral was cardinal of the biggest in population and it is where I grew up. I also participated in many extracurricular activities and hobbies throughout high school. But out of all the sports I did, hoops was the main sport. My senior course of study I re ceived various achievements like being a urban center All Star and angiotensin-converting enzyme of the top scorers in siemens Florida. Working in...

No comments:

Post a Comment